Friday, June 3, 2011

Vegetarian Lifestyle

Since my friend introduced me to this video, I think that imma try out the vegetarian lifestyle. I don't know how long it'll last but it's worth a try.


It's so messed up how these animals are treated just to be killed anyway and eaten. Is that already not a brutal way to end a life? Just think if your pet was a subject to this type of cruelty, you would probably be ready to kill someone. Or think of yourself being treated this way. As a human, how can you have the heart to do this to animals. I just don't understand.

Check this site out, http://www.chooseveg.com/, to see if the vegan or vegetarian lifestyle is for you.

I hope that this vegetarian lifestyle works out for me. I already don't eat eggs, but that's it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment