Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm getting tatted up next month &...

I'm trying to decide exactly what I want.
I know that I want "Carpe Diem" & the ankh but I don't know where I want each of the tattoos.

I also know that I want em either on the front of my right shoulder and the top of my back.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS...

Carpe Diem Tattoo
I really like the font on this one but you know that I have to jazz it up a little bit.

Ankh Tattoo
I love this one. I would sooooo jack the poop out of this. Sorry. :)

I'm scuuuurd y'all but I think that it's long overdue for a tattoo! I was supposed to do this for my 18th birthday & here I am 19 going on 20 in October.
:D

2 comments:

  1. Young ladies don't have to stress over it. here are some tattoo craftsmen, absolutely ladies, who will assist you in choice-production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In short, somebody out there is assembling this site informative data on you and your propensities.

    ReplyDelete