Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back!!

I think that my last post was back in December of 2009. I've decided to make a comeback because I'm getting tired of Tumblr's generic posts & reblogs. I want to keep this blog more personal than Tumblr.

So, here's an update of what's happened since December '09 in picture form of course...


My bestfriend Cat & I became closer! :DDD


I kissed a mummy... YUMMY! lol


I partied, A LOT!


I graduated from high school!!! WOOOOOOOP!


I hung out with my wonderful friends. This photo was pre fall out. lol


& again.


I got a Macbook for graduation! YAAAAY! Thanks Aunt Mignon & Uncle Rick!!!


Made a new bestfriend, Shaquawn!!


Started college & became close with my roommate Jennifer and my old friend Quanisha. <3




I chopped my hair off & went natural!


I turned 19 years young and had a magnificent birthday!


I got my septum pierced but it closed up for supernatural reasons. :(
RIP Septum... it's been real.


and I also dyed my hair!


More things have happened over the past year & a half but the photo upload process takes too long soooo be grateful for these. lol.

But I promise to post as much as I can. I'm excited to restart this journey!


:))))

Peace & Love
- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment