Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FLICKS! The next Steven Spielberg right hurrrrrrrr...

These are some videos that I made since '09. It's nothing spectacular but they are sort of hilarious.

The first (& last) video of my music video directing career! lmao
Talking To You Girl by Catherine
Choreography by Yours Truly
Enjoy...

& here's our "day in the life" video, taped the same day as the music video.

Here's a video that I had to make for my English 1101 class. It was just a day through my eyes...

This is a video of how time has changed for me since I was a little tike. I also had to write an essay to explain the video. It was basically about how I used to be close to family & now I'm closer to my friends than my actual family. Enjoy...

I saved the best for last, of course. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2.5. This was also made for my final video in my English 1101 class. People say that it's horrible but I know that they're LYING! Haters, I tell you, they're always trying to bring you down. lmao. I think that it's quite hilarious...


All of the videos were glorious, riiiiiight? Yeah, I knew they were. lol

I plan on making more of these retarded joints over the summer so look out for 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment